One of the biggest decisions you will make for your wedding is who to hire as your wedding planner, and that’s where my team and I come into play.
Our favorite part of being wedding planners is re-living the love, joy, and happiness through each new bride. There is nothing better than working hard to make dreams come true and watch everything fall into place on the big day. We enjoy getting to know our brides and their families! Spending time together is important, the more we get to know you, the better we can make your wedding exactly what you’ve always dreamed of!
What is the difference between a wedding planner and a wedding coordinator?
we're glad you asked...
There are big differences between the two!
a wedding planner
- By your side from start to finish. AKA Your new bestie
- An integral part of the planning process
- Helps choose vendors
- Manages your budget
- Stays on track with your planning timeline
- You get to be as involved as much (or as little) as you wish
- Provides insight + knowledge throughout the entire process
Planners typically help brides from start to finish. The amount of involvement depends on the package you choose – full or partial or a customized plan to fit your needs. Hire a wedding planner to help with your budget, venue, vendors, all of the details, and logistics for the big day!
a wedding coordinator
- Helps only with final wedding timeline + logistics
- Makes sure things run smoothly + stress-free on your wedding day
- You are responsible for all planning, organization, and booking
- Steps in at the last minute to provide you peace of mind
Coordinator (also called the day of or month of coordinator) typically help make sure day-of logistics and details are handled, and your wedding day runs smoothly. Hire a coordinator if you feel confident in your planning skills, but need help with the small details and logistics.
learn more about our services
Wedding Planning Services
sweet words +
Let’s get in touch. Send us a message, let us buy you a drink and chat about your big day.